• Backpacks of any kind.
• Bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
• Bags smaller than 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
• Diaper bags after proper inspection.
An exception will be made by management for medical necessary items after proper inspection. For any questions, please call (559) 445-8100.
All bags are subject to search.
Please note the following regulations for all of the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center venues:
• Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to ticket holders who refuse to allow inspection of their persons and purse, bag or package carried with them entering the venues. Backpacks are prohibited. Patrons may be subject to search at any time.
• Camera, video and audio recording devices may not be permitted during certain events.
• Smoking of any kind is prohibited within the venues.
• Children two (2) years and older must have a ticket for admission unless otherwise noted.
• Outside food, drinks, cans, bottles or containers of any kind may not be brought into the venues.
• Fireworks and weapons of any kind (including but not limited to: firearms, knives, sticks, chains, spiked jewelry, spiked clothing, spiked belts, spike boots and spurs) are not permitted in the venues.
• Shirts and shoes must be worn in the facilities at all times.
• Unauthorized marketing/soliciting/vending is prohibited.
• Laser pointers, air horns or other noisemakers may not be brought into the venues.
• Ticket stubs must be retained for the duration of the event.
• Unlawful purchase, distribution, or possession of alcohol will result in immediate removal from the venues.
All guests entering the venues during an event are subject to a search of their person and their property, this includes a visual inspection and a bag inspection conducted by Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items such as audio/video equipment, professional photography equipment, glass bottles, metal cans, food and beverage, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives with blades over 2” in length. Bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be prohibited from entry into the venue. Backpacks of any kind are prohibited. All bags are subject to search.
See the “Prohibited Items” tab for a complete list of unauthorized items.
Tickets are available at the FCEC Main Box Office, located at:
700 M Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: On show dates only
Tickets can also be purchased online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster by phone at 1-800-745-3000.